Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Latter to the edithar

Friends:

As you know, since returning from the Caribbean retreat, I have been looking into business opportunities to shore up my financial health. A suitor without a decent set of suits does not beget any khushboo, if you know what I mean (and to which I add hesitantly, nudge nudge, wink wink, eh).

So I have looked into investing short term in the jannat stock markets. A local maulvi has direct connections with some brokers there and promises better returns than the respected Peer Double Shah. I am thinking about it seriously in part since the peer is not taking contributions at this moment.

The maulvi recommended houri suppliers sector, citing volatile neighborhood conditions. His second suggestion is to look into air vacuum sector, also for similar reasons. Now it appears that there is a stable demand for houris, and it is a mature sector. For example, a cursury look a recent happenings reveals - agency report , agency report , and analyst comments. This is just off the top of the pile.

Now my questions to the learned folks is, has the market been speculated too much already? The 50 and 200 day moving averages, as well as the ricardean oscillators reveal a top might be forming simply due to the sector not anticipating the steep demand and may not meet the quarterly estimates. 72 is a large multiplier, after all.

What do people think, should I invest in the houri sector? You also get to go to annual meetings, where sometimes beta models of houris are also demonstrated to the shareholders. Or should I choose the more conservative air vacuum sector? The returns are lower, but the risk of losing my shirt is not as much either.

In anticipation,

Sulaiman Al Jharkhandi, foreign return, temp. assignment Beshawar, NSN