Thursday, May 3, 2007

A field reborter's conundrum

Diyar birader Al Mastani:

May Biss pee ubon You.

Lalmohan wrote:
my diyar birader al jharkhandi

welcome back from your travels to the bosom of your nation and ummah. i like the way you are thinking. I can help.
. . . . . .
lalmareech al mastani


I appreciate your kind invitation, and of course I would love nothing more that sipping some hot zam zam cola again listening to the glorious advice from other birathers about stock markets, and of course our usual topic, goat husbandry and rearing.

There is however the small matter of some ankle jewelery that prevents me from traveling farther than a certain distance from home. Not to mention the shadow of satan that still travels with it. I must therefore restrict myself to correspondence for now.

The neighborhood iron worker is waiting for some parts for his welding machine, so hopefully I will be still able to join the next meeting.

Until then, I will appreciate if you can do help with with due diligence in the following stocks: Amalgamated Houris Ltd (AHL.JnS), 72 Of The Pharest Inc (72Ps.Jns), and the exchange traded fund (ETF) Fauji Jannat Index Fund - Houri Scheme (FJIh.JnS).

The ETF is somewhat lopsided in the favor of houri sector, but then that is what the maulvi has advised investing in any way. I am conflicted though, because they have high management fees, and also get additional kickbacks in terms of additional houris from the indexed holdings.

Yours in anticipation

Sulaiman Al Beshawari, of Jharkhand, temp assignment Beshawar, phoren return.