Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Competition from PNN Arrives

Hello all.

For the past few years I have been watching this forum, and the relentless propaganda it spouts against Pakistan. In particular, the self-proclaimed news channel “NSN” has been denigrating hon. President Pervez Musharraf. NSN has linked him to Yankees, terrorists, movie stars, drug addicts and even goats. I watched with concern as some of the most virulent posters on this forum, along with their ringleaders enqyoob and mahendra, gathered in the Youm thread - with all their hate and offensive “bleez look at me, am I not so phunny?” language. At last, I am glad that the peace process between Pakistan and India has prevailed (yes Sir, I am well aware of who is pulling the strings behind anti-Pakistan websites such as this one) and forced the admins to delete those threads, to be finally replaced with a “positive news about Pakistan” thread.

However, I cannot help but notice the great parallels between the Taliban and the hate-filled people on these threads. When the Youm thread was deleted, all these people flocked to the Rehnuma thread – just like Taliban retreating from Kandhar to Tora Bora. Then when even Rehnuma was daisy-cuttered, they have come to this thread – the final “Quetta” of these posters. From here they want to regroup and in time, perhaps start a new thread just like “old times”. I also have no doubt that admin Shiv is playing a double game. He has been forced to kill the two offending threads, but is actively encouraging these people to stay motivated, refresh and then launch a new thread when the time is right – just like Americans accuse President Musharraf of doing with the Taliban. All this when apparently the purpose of this thread is to collect positive news about Pakistan!

I have also noticed that NSN has survived admin purges, and is still active on this thread. They have even recruited new members like Shreeman, who think they are too clever. But I will not let NSN re-emerge. I am now launching “Peevaman News Network (PNN)” on this thread. The sole purpose of this “network” is to counter the constant propaganda by NSN. I and my friends will post great things about our country, in a way that is attractive to visitors of this forum, Inshallah.

Peevaman

PNN
Ijtihad for all, Jehad on NSN