Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mushy sings an ABBA song during ABBA Din Bakistan

I don't wanna talk
About the GUBO I've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more Dollahs to pay
The loser takes it all
The GUBO big or smal
lBeside your victory
That's my destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by my rules
Amritraj may throw a dime
His mind crooked all the time
And Cee Eye Yeah down here
sends mangoes to someone dear
The loser fakes it all(Takes it all)
The loser has to fall(Has to fall)
It's simple but full of pain(Yes, he pain)
Why shouldnt I complain
But tell me does Kiyani kiss
Like I used to kiss you
Does it feel the same
When he cries out your name

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

Anyone possess a solution for pure vanilla extract without alcohol?
? I locate I can detect the alcohol in any recipes that usually are not baked.
The only product I found, without alcohol, is at Whole Meals.
It's Frontier's all natural, alcohol-free
vanilla "flavor." I want pure vanilla, not vanilla flavor.

The ingredients, however, include glycerin,
fair trade certified vanilla bean extractives & h2o.

My site Organic Chia Seed

Anonymous said...

Just desired to say I appricate the site. You have really place a whole lot of
strength into your own article and it is definitely just wonderfull!


My website - easy make money ()