Friday, August 15, 2008

My Travelj in Islamaapaad

Diyar Jirga,

I hab jusht returned phrom my travelj in the cabitaal and hab much to rebort.

Ebherybhere there ij much charchaa oph imbeachment. All the Apdulj and Mullahs are talking apout it. It ij a bhery beachy idea put naat aj beachy aj pottom of little poy.

Put Wahamullah ij naat sure. He sej that pefore imbeachment there ij disaalbhing oph assemply. I poocho apout it and he exblain that disaalbhing is like mixing sugar in garam garam chai. Oph courj!

So, pefore we all get some beachy pottom there will be chai-pani in assemply. Put, aphter the mempers have added enough sugar to chai it ij naat obher yet. Wahamullah sej that the Brejident Janaab may rebeal the order oph of NRO.

I waj conphujed. Joo understand. I poocho again and Wahamullah sej that rebealing an order ij like cancel karo an order. I waj still conphused put phinally I undershtood the Isharaa.

The mempers musht hab ordered some samosa, kabaab, pakora vaghera vaghera to go with chai. Put Prejident Janaab ij wanting them to get to beachy pottoms jaldi jaldi so he will cancel all orders of tasty food itemj.

Wahamullah ij so wije! He exblainj that it ij called acro-naam. NRO ij acro-naam phor National Refreshment Order, yaani ki samosa kabaab vaghera vaghera.

Iph joo are conphused read slowly. Wahamullah will exblain all boliticj.

There ij ek aur bossipility. Prejident Janaab can rejine and go into egjile. Now, joo will poocho what ij egjile. Of courj.

Whamaullah sej that egjile ij like Canadian Vija phor Mard. How can that pe? Who can give Canadian Vija to Janaab-e-Aali?

Now, joo petter sit down phor thij big raaj ki baat. There ij one phellow who issued Canadian Vija to Jarnail Sahab. Hij naam ij Amritraaj. He ij like Amir Khan's Raakit Mard. He can fly around the world and give Canadian Vija ebherybhere.

Now, I hab to hide. Bliss to excuje. I don't want Amritraaj to phind me. Tata. Phir milaengae. Khuda haafiz.

Wahamullah sends hij salaam.

Al-Okullah

1 comment:

Abdul Salim Gadhan Khan said...

By da grace oph ATM, jour bost haj
kleared a lot oph konphujion.May amritrage
not find joo in 1000 saal.
Salam.