Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Travelj in Land-e-Kufr

Diyar IED-taar,

Bliss to buplish my travel rebort from land of kufr. I hab peen lucky to get invitation from Mullah Wahamullah to take my tashreef to India. I jusht got pack and phull of storiej to tell.

When my hawaii jahaj was landing in Dilli I saw big road called Exbrejway (Cars Pe Ubon It). Thij Exbrejway (CPUI) waj pigger than our own Sadak-e-Musharraf (Lambosts Pe Ubon It). We should eat grass and make S-e-M (LPUI) 400% wider.

In Pumpai I waj exbecting to celeprate IED-Muparak (RDX Pe In It) put Wahamullah instead took me to see houris of Pollywood. They are wearing very tight blouj (Haraam Pe In Them) and danjing. Wahamullah said jusht dekho was halaal put no no to mijjile baalishing. I prought pack a blouj (HPIT) phor Begum Al-Okullah.

In Madarasa city in the south I ate rice bancakej called Idlee (Sambhar Pe Ubon It). Joo would like Idlee (SPUI) phaallowed py Doosra (Chutney Pe Ubon It). Theej short dark Indians are bhery creative with Rice (Shortcut Pe Under Her). Put I digress.

I next trabheled to Pangalore, Kerala. Thij city has new hawaii adda phull of komputerj. All Abduls are outsourjing. I poocho Wahamullah apout what ij outsourjing. He exblain that it ij kuffar method phor Canadian Vija (Mard Pe Upon Her). I phelt bhery sorry for kuffars. Our method phor CV (MPUH) ij much petter. Only afsos I hab is not giving some CV (MPUH) in Pollywood.

Thij ij all phor thij letter. Next time more apout Choron Wali Gali in Dilli. InshAllah.

Al-Okullah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL, keep it coming guys. It's BRF's loss.

Al-Baqr said...

Many many a-daabs to mullah Al-Okullah! tsij ij a phine eggjamble oph the kwality oph the brodukt broduced py LMU. I inbhite you to sbend the raat bith my phinest goat, motorham Hoor whom I hab rejerped phaar beebpul bith ekjebtional taalent, like yaarselph and shre-e-manullah. Truly masha-allah. May more travelogues pe apaan you (TPUY).

yaarj abbreciatingly
mullah ar-chan-ullah bin goatreari
PBU-Baqr

Mullah Aalloak-uz-amman bin Ghazi said...

many many shukriyas Mullah Al-Charminar-e-Baqr,

with this new phormation of the Jirga, retired NSN reborterj are returning to servij ...

I waj living my retired life of 401(K) accombanied by 72(H) and raisins-e-blenty ...

the days of 47(AK) and 420(IED) were pehind me ...

but there waj something missing ... don't get me wrong ... there waj no shortej of goats and raisins ... what waj missing was the egxitment of servij to NSN ...

the new mullahs of LMU are a bhery phine addition to the team ... may their tripe multibly ...

glory be to NSN!

Al-Baqr said...

InshaAllah, glory pee to NSN!

Al-Baqr said...

Mullah Al-Okullah,
I hab a pooch onlee. I see that on yaar plog, there are 7860000000 bosts that are deleted py the author. Bhy? they bost and then immediately delete? I am nebher aple to catch a bost py any such ujer pefore it ij deleted. bhwaat ij the myshtery?

Mullah Aalloak-uz-amman bin Ghazi said...

I pelieve you mean Al-Maverick-e-Hindoostani's plog ...

the Djinn Dynamics of deleted bosts are conphujing this mullah aljo ...