Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Scienj of Carpon FootBrint

Diyar IED-taar,

This ij a prief note of scientiphic nature. I decide to likho it pefore I phorget.

In Dilli, Wahamullah took me to Habib-e-Taat Center where Kufr hab Jirga called Conferenj. Thij Jirga waj apout Carpon Footbrint. Wahamullah egjplained that it meanj kaali chaap of your foot. Of courj. Kufr need knawlij in thij matter.

You may not pe knowing, put in my travelj I hab seen a lot. Did joo know that in Koyala ki Dalaali you get your haath kalaa? Of courj joo do. So I have a pooch for Wahamullah. What ij Kufr doing to get hij pair kalaa?

I hab nebher seen Mullah Wahamullah conphujed. Put thij time hij face had many creajej. He waj in deeb contemblation. I am novij in theej things put I think he waj making phoon call to Djinns via VacuumTel. What joo think?

Put sure enough he had the jawaab to my pooch. Kufr are getting kalaa pair from walking on roads with coal-taar. Simble! To reduce Carpon Footbrint they should drive carj on Exbrejway (CPUI)! I contriputed our solooshun to Jirga put Kufr are too stoobid to samjho thij.

They said that dribhing carj makes Carpon FootBrint pigger -- how in Khushboo's name ij that baassiple? -- I feel bity for theej chotaa dimaag beeble.

I write thij phor buplic servij. Young Abduls need to seekho scienj. Of courj in Bakistan we are already advanjed and hab many carj from Habib-e-Motorj -- I brobose we do petter than Kufr and hab our own Jirga on Carpon TyreBrint. InshAllah.

Al-Okullah

No comments: