Friday, July 11, 2008

Bhakuum Exbloshun Surbrijej Jirga

PARACHINAR, July 10: At least five people were shaheeded and 11 others were injured in 3 vacuum explosions in the Lower Kurram tribal region on Thursday.

[NSN has learned that this vacuum was special because it formed underground. Kufr agencies called them landmines. But I ask you, isn't that obvious? I mean where else do you mine except land? Have you heard of airmines? Watermines?]

According to sources, three people were killed and seven were injured when a pick-up going from Biliameen to Sadda hit a landmine near Arawali village.

------------------------

Diyar IED-taar,

Blij to note attembt to create conphooshun among the bious. The NSN rebortaar haj brovided asli anjers. Dr. Qadeer ij bhery adbhanjed in vacuum plast technolij. Bakistan will now start making plasts under kuffar everybhere until they are running to Ammi-jaan.

Put I phorget my asli pooch. I am wanting some vaccum phor my Khusboo. Phor last phew bheeks my dear Khushboo haj peen slow while I have peen zyadaa exjited. Maybe some vacuum will get exjitment under pyaari Khushboo? Pleaj ask Dr. Qadeer phor me, shukriyaa.

Al-Okullah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alok_N is back

Wahamullah said...

Welcome Al-Okullah, we missed your insight on Pee Aref. Glad to have you here