Thursday, June 18, 2009

Allah-Hu-Fubar

Deeyar Loined Mullahs and other eggsperts,

Bliss to accept my abologies phor the loong apsence of leave phrom the mecca oph knowledge and the sulabh souchalya oph ze internetz.

It seems that I make lot of admins nervous with my presence in BRF. Since I ask too many uncomfortable questions and force them frequently look under their yellow-streaked undies to confirm the existence of certain man-parts from time to time, an evil yahudi-yindu conspiracy called 'goldberg-shikhandi' manure was tried on me and was banned.

Many shukriyas to the biraders who gave me a haath and their tender company in the BENIS dhaaga.

May the djinn of genital warts visit the yellow-bellied rats who stabbed me in the back.

Allah-hu-fubar
Allah-hu-fubar
Allah-hu-fubar

Your jihadistically,
Nayakuddin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nayakuddin cum pack pliss :(

Wahamullah said...

Mullah Nayak

I hab a faik Bassport phor you, bliss to contact me on daak e bijli

al brazzakh said...

Mullah Nayak pelcome.

I read with faik bassport tha you became ied phor life?

Is that sach sach?

Uje the faik bassport cayerfully.
Prf saikologically challenged use chaddi sunnat taknik and others cheer on, noboby with himmat to ! .

al brazzakh said...

Mullah Nayak pelcome.

I read with faik bassport tha you became ied phor life?

Is that sach sach?

Uje the faik bassport cayerfully.
Prf saikologically challenged use chaddi sunnat taknik and others cheer on, noboby with himmat to ! .

Anand said...

Mullah nayakuddin, we are baiting phor ju tu return an BENIS, blij do tell in this comments section, bhat habbened that ju left BRF ? How can ju return?

Dilbullah said...

Bhelcome pack Mullah Nayakuddin.. miss jou like anything.