Thursday, January 25, 2007

Rumours will be drowned mercilessly

Rumours will be drowned mercilessly

NSN (Islamabad): The President General invited us for an interview to deal with "rumours floating around GHQ that Pakistan can carry on without the CEO".

NSN: Thank you once again, Sir..
HMEHPPGPM: Yes, yes..I especially wanted your news service to get this... Thank you for specializing my obligation..

NSN: We are honoured to be of assistance, Sir.
HMEHPPGPM: And I am honoured to assist you in assisting me...

See, of late I have heard certain murmurs in deep in Pakistan. Some say this, some say that..I say, "enough!" Worthless people who know nothing about strategy, even less about geology, are dreaming big dreams of running Pakistan without me. My own appointees, mind you. My own appointees. I would like to say, as they do in Mianwali, "hamari bakri humse myeh!" [NSN Note: "My own goat bleating at me!" This is one of the rare instances the President General used Urdu with NSN].

Alas, what do these people know about steering and guiding the ship of Pakistan! What do they know about the sacrifices I have ficed for the country? Dig a few inches, three of four inches, into the soil of this beautiful country, and you will smell the blood of Musharraf. I have regularly irrigated and rigged this country. It is mine, I want everyone to hear, at the top of their ears: It is mine.

I will not tolerate rumour floaters. The rumours will be drowned mercilessly, because the laser of Musharraf's love for Pakistan will puncture their flotation devices. Everyone will know this: that Pakistan runs because of Musharraf. Without me, Pakistan is not worth the paper it is written on.

I mean, do not make me laugh. I mean, can anyone come close to me as far as Pakistan is concerned? I say to you, let us not talk about my other experteses. Just Pakistan. Can anyone come close to me? Well, some have come close, just to satisfy themselves, that Musharraf is indeed CEO Number One. And they have left satisfied.

Well, I could go on and on about how I am totally revolved in every faucet of Pakistan..not a drop of water flows without me..but I will not. The Qaid said, "The wise man knows how wise he is; if he does not know, he is a fool. For a fool can never fool the wise, though both can watch the sunrise".

NSN: The Qaid was indeed a wise man, Sir.
HMEHPPGPM: Yes, but not because you or I say so. He was wise because he said so. Anyway, now I need go and inculcate my wisdom. I will take your leave.

NSN: Thank you, Sir. Good day.
HMEHPPGPM: And better night.


This is AshishN, NSN.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[NSN paid advertisement]

Praise for Jumair Qureshi's "...Sold...To the Lady in Green"

"...Sold...To the Lady in Green" will revolutionize your mind.
--Karachi Kisse-Khabrein

Jumeir Qureshi has woven his magic again for you!
We give it four stars and two moons.
--Frontier Tears Drama Review

Riveting and accidental.
--Cyber Khyber Life

Fauji Inayat-Nazaakat Bookstores
If it is not in us, just tell us (Patent Pindi)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------